Issues with locking UPVC doors are sometimes due to alignment problems which can be corrected with the right adjustment.
UPVC multipoint mechanisms break after years of use and should be changed. I can replace any UPVC lock regardless of whether the original lock is no longer in circulation,
Call your local Brentwood Locksmith today and I can come to you within 2 hours!
There are a number of reasons your UPVC Door or Window lock will require repairing if it is broken, Lloyds Locks has the ability to fix the faulty lock or replace it.
The most typical locks to be fixed are UPVC locks on windows and door, which are found on your domestic house front & back doors, they can also be found on French and outdoor patio doors.
UPVC Door or Window lock Commons Issues
- Door or window will not lock
- The lock is jammed/stuck
- Key will not completely turn
- uPVC Door Won’t Shut Close
The follow are kinds of locks that can quickly be repaired:
- UPVC door locks on front and back entrances– jammed or broken
- Composite door locks on front and back entrances– jammed or broken
- Aluminium door locks
- Patio area door locks
- Mortice Locks (in some cases described as “Chubb” locks): where the lock is found within the door itself
- Night Latches & Rim Locks (in some cases described as “Yale” locks): fits on surface of the door instead of within it
- Garage door locks
The most requested window lock to repair work is a UPVC window lock, but I can fix and change:
- Double glazed window locks
- UPVC window locks
- Wood window locks
- Sash window locks